Roman Road Primary School
London, E6 3SQ
Tel: 020 7476 1602
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (P/T)
Monday – Friday (p/t 8.15 am to 12.30 pm – 20 hours per week)
Scale 3 pt 14-17 (£9,562 - £9,784 pa)
This is a temporary position until December 2019
Roman Road Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking individual to fulfil the role as an Administrative Assistant. You must be a good team player with good communication skills to meet new challenges to work in our busy, friendly school office.
If you have:
- Good communication skills
- Experience and skilled in using SIMs
- Experienced and skilled in using Windows and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good working knowledge of Literacy, Numeracy and ICT skills
- Experience in working in an office with exceptional organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise tasks, and manage own workload
- A commitment to learning and improving your own skills and knowledge
- Ability to communicate with adults and children politely and effectively
Employees of Roman Road Primary School have a responsibility for and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school.
Please contact Bharti Mistry, School Business Manager on 0207 476 1602 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general enquires please call 020 7476 1602
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019
Interviews: Between w/c 29th April 2019 to Friday 10th May 2019 Start Date: asap
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools