Employer: St. Luke’s Halsall CE Primary
Salary: MPS/UPS +TLR2a
Location: St. Luke’s Halsall CE Primary School
Working Pattern: Full Time
Hours: Full time.
DBS Check: Enhanced
Closing Date: 3/06/2019 at 12:00 PM
St. Luke’s Halsall CE Primary
St. Luke’s Halsall is a caring Christian Community living out our mission of ‘Inspiring Lives, building futures together with Jesus’. Our OFSTED report in March 2019 found us to be a good school but our EYFS requires improvement. Ours is a constantly evolving school where children and staff are nurtured, challenged and supported to develop to their full potential. We are looking for a teacher who is talented, hardworking and enthusiastic to become part of our Senior Leadership Team.
Start date - September 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
We are looking for a permanent full time teacher to lead our EYFS who is/has:
- Committed to supporting our Christian ethos
- Significant experience teaching in EYFS
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed to raising standards further
- High expectations of themselves and pupils
- Ability to teach to the highest standards with strengths in EYFS
- Willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of our pupils
- Able to offer talents which will contribute to our vibrant and welcoming school
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, hardworking children who love to learn and have fun
- A friendly and caring working environment with an excellent team spirit
- An excellent programme of professional development to allow you to continue developing your teaching skills
- Supportive colleagues, leadership team and governing body
Governors welcome applications from experienced teachers who are passionate about teaching and can work as part of our hard working school team to raise standards especially for our most vulnerable pupils and provide our children with enjoyable and creative learning experiences.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). The Prohibition of Teachers List will also be checked.
Closing Date Noon Monday 3rd June 2019
Observations Wednesday 5th June –Wednesday 12th June 2019
Interviews Thursday 13th June 2019
Prospective candidates are welcome to a tour of the school on Monday 20th May at 1:15pm or 4.00pm and Wednesday 22nd May 1:15pm or 4:00pm. Please telephone the school office on 0151-924-5142 to book a place.
Completed application forms together with a letter of application should be sent via e-mail to:
or sent through the post using the correct postage to
Mr R J Miller
St. Luke’s Halsall CE Primary School