The Governors of St. John’s C.E. Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, organized and skilled individual to cover the maternity leave of our office manager.
St. John’s C.E. Primary School is a Church of England Voluntary Controlled primary school with 180 pupils on roll. The school is one form entry from Foundation Stage to Year 6 and is set in a residential area in the north of Southport. Our friendly school is well supported by Governors who are regularly involved in school life. The school was rated ‘good’ in its last Ofsted and ‘outstanding’ in its SIAMS. We wish to appoint a proven outstanding office manager to support the Headteacher, Governors, parents and children in our journey to good and beyond!
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent financial and administrative skills
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to deal with complex matters efficiently and to tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm and a calm, warm, approachable manner
- The ability to prioritise, plan and organise their own work
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- The highest standard of professionalism and integrity
- And importantly – a good sense of humour!
In return St. John’s can offer you:
- A successful school with a strong Christian ethos and values that respect the individual in all pupils and staff
- Happy, caring and enthusiastic children
- A dedicated team of experienced, supportive, professional staff who are devoted to ensuring all children are given the opportunity to shine
- Governors who are proactive and strongly committed to working in partnership with the school
- A positive relationship with our parents
- Well-established links with our church
- A popular, caring school in the heart of the community of Crossens
Please download an application form, job description and person specification below. Completed applications should be returned directly to the school for the attention of Mr. P. Thomson, Head Teacher.
Visits to the school can be arranged by telephoning Phil Thomson, Head Teacher, on 01704 227441 or by email on email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS.