Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Full Time for one year in the first instance
Required for September 2019.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach lower KS2. This is an opportunity for a talented and ambitious experienced teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team. Applications from NQT’s are very welcome. Excellent professional development will be provided. The appointment is for September 2019.
We can offer:
- A warm, family orientated school based on Christian faith.
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils, staff, families and Governors
- A supportive, cohesive team of professionals at all levels.
- Commitment to developing all staff to further their career..
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A variety of strong extra-curricular provision and extended services.
- An up to date, modern working environment.
- A coaching environment and supportive team
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to upholding the Christian ethos of the school.
- Has a high level of enthusiasm, energy and a sense of humour.
- Has high expectations of children’s learning and their behaviour.
- Has high expectations of themselves professionally.
- Can show an ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Has proven resilience and determination to succeed.
- Will enjoy working as part of a friendly, dedicated team, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Has a record of excellent attendance at work.
- Is committed to working with vulnerable children
- Willing to deliver after school activities and attend out of hours events.
- The enthusiasm and determination to drive forward their subject area throughout the school.
- Is hard working and committed to the children they teach
- Has an understanding of pupils living in difficult circumstances.
- Has proven ability of working with pupils with a wide range of abilities including those with SEND.
An opportunity to visit school is available by appointment, please contact school on 0151 525 4580 ext 5.
The closing date will be 10th June 2019 at 5.00pm. Short listing will take place on 11th June 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email and telephone. Lesson observations will take place at St Oswald's on 20th June 2019. Successful candidates will be invited back for an interview. Interviews will take place on 21st June 2019.