We’re looking to recruit a Maintenance Surveyor. This is an exciting opportunity to become involved as we continue to develop Property Services. You’ll be pivotal in liaising with residents, colleagues and contractors to help us shape and improve the services we provide.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering a day to day and void repairs service
- Meeting all statutory, regulatory and health safety requirements
- Providing a high level of customer service to residents, colleagues and contractors
- Technical guidance, defect diagnosis, undertaking a range of property surveys, preparation of specifications and schedule of works for tender
You’ll need to:
- Be a qualified and experienced property professional
- Have a good understanding of buildings, contract law, legislation and finance
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage a busy workload
- Be self-motivated
- Have a methodical approach to organising and prioritising work
- Use a variety of IT packages
As you will be working with a range of residents and colleagues, a positive approach to team working is essential.
You must have access to transport to attend meetings/events or carry out visits to our residents’ homes.
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have a generous leave allowance, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to Healthcare Cashplan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.