Rosetta Primary School
Telephone: 020 7476 5308
An excellent Teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher is required for September 2019
Salary according to experience and capabilities (Inner London pay scale)
Come and teach at Rosetta! We are in the top 1% of schools in the country for pupil progress. Check out our Twitter page to get a real feel of school! @RosettaPrimary
We can offer you:
- Talented, supportive and hard-working colleagues; both teacher and support staff.
- An inclusive and caring ethos.
- Lively, enthusiastic and well managed children.
- A rich and vibrant curriculum.
- A dedicated and supportive leadership team
- Excellent programme of development
- Excellent prospects for advancing your career
- A culturally diverse community.
- Well-structured and effective support and development for NQTs
- Active and able Young Leaders.
- A supportive Governing Body.
- The opportunity to become an Apple Teacher.
- The opportunity to become a Google Educator.
- An annual wellbeing day
- Occupational Health Services
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Teacher or NQT to teach at our school from September 2019. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic person to join our dedicated staff team.
We are looking for you to:
- Have the ability and passion to motivate and make learning interesting and relevant to children.
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and a desire to promote high standards.
- Have the capacity to understand the wide-ranging needs of children from a variety of backgrounds.
- Have experience (within teaching placements) of working with children with special educational needs.
- Have enthusiasm and energy.
- Inspire, challenge and motivate children and adults.
- Possess good organisational and communication skills.
- Have experience ( within teaching placements) of inclusion within the mainstream setting.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Business Manager Mrs Nora Hasler (Tel. 020 7476 5308) to arrange a convenient time.
Closing date: Midnight, 31.05.19
Interviews: W/C 03.06.19 W/C 10.06.19
Start date: 01.09.19
Completed applications can be sent to the school address above or school email above.