Ardleigh Green Infant School
Ardleigh Green Road
Head Teacher: Mrs V Morris
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Hours: 28.33 per week/39 Weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2, point 3. Full Time Salary of £20,835 p.a. (Pro Rata Annual Salary of £13,930)
Contract: Temporary for 1 year initially
Start Date: 04 September 2019
Required from 4th September, Early Years Practitioner for the new academic year. The governors are looking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and enthusiastic practitioner to join our caring, happy and successful school. EYFS experience essential.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a love of teaching
- Be innovative, motivated and passionate about children’s learning
- Be committed to maintaining high standards and expectations
- Be flexible, organised and able to work as part of a team
We can offer:
- A supportive and welcoming team
- Well behaved, motivated children
- A full time teaching assistant in each class
- A rich environment with a strong commitment to school improvement
- A supportive and welcoming local community
Ardleigh Green Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment. All staff are required to undergo enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please telephone Mrs Paula Broadmore to make an appointment
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Friday 14th June at 12:00pm
Interview Date: Week beginning 24th June 2019