There is an exciting opportunity to join the newly amalgamated Ascot Heath Primary School in September 2019. The two form entry school, situated in the attractive North Ascot area, is looking to recruit a part-time teacher for KS2.
NQTs are welcome to apply and a full support network will be available for a suitable teacher who would like to start their career at an improving large school.
Our school prides itself on high expectations of both pupils and staff alike and staff tell us this is a happy environment to work in.
We can offer you:
- Polite and hard-working children who are fully engaged in their learning journey
- Opportunities for rapid career progression within a strong, nurturing leadership structure
- A high-quality programme of professional development
- A mutually supportive environment with a team of experienced and dedicated professionals
- Leadership that values the importance of staff wellbeing
- A hugely supportive and engaged parent body and local community
We are looking for:
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively with fellow professionals
- A passion for helping children to maximise their potential
- An understanding of how to tailor provision to meet the needs of the whole class
- A person who communicates well with colleagues, children and parents
- Ambition to progress and contribute towards whole-school improvement
We welcome visits to the school; please email the school office to arrange an appointment to visit the school.
Interview date: by mutual arrangement
Applicants may be invited to interview before the closing date, therefore please take the opportunity to apply as soon as possible.
If you require further information, please contact the school office:
Tel: 01344 883353
We are committed to the safeguarding of our pupils and we expect all staff to share this vision. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS and prohibition checks.