To provide a high quality, inclusive play and care centred service that meets the needs of all our children. Plan the day to day organisation and operation of the Out of School Club in line with Club policies and procedures, the National Standards for Out of School Care and statutory guidance for safeguarding children.
The successful applicant will:
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- be organised with the ability to priortise a busy work load
- to be able to lead and manage our small team of dedicated OoSC staff
- be competent in the use of a variety of office type IT applications (e.g. MS office)
- possess good numeracy skills and have the ability to keep accurate records for accounting and audit purposes
- work in partnership with staff, parents, visitors and the wider community
Applicants must demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of guidance for Safer Working Practice and Keeping Children Safe in Education.
Valewood Primary School will offer:
- a very hardworking, committed and friendly team of teachers and support staff
- highly motivated children
- very supportive parents and carers
- a very pro-active and supportive governing body
- professional development opportunities to suit the postholder's need
Temporary in the first instance to 31st March 2021.
INTERVIEW DATE - THURSDAY 15TH OCTOBER 2020