2 year Fixed Term Graduate Placement Scheme
Salary £22911 per annum
We are seeking ambitious and enthusiastic graduates to join our 2 year fixed term contract graduate placement scheme commencing in September 2019.
Is the Scheme right for me?
- Are you currently a final year student or have you graduated in the last year?
- Can you demonstrate skills in developing effective relationships with colleagues and customers?
- Could you be an open and honest member of our team behaving with integrity and striving for excellence and delivering projects to a high standard?
If this sounds like you, our 2019 vacancies are:
- Environmental Services Graduate – Interview Date 10th July 2019
- Health and Safety Graduate – Interview Date 12th July 2019
- Procurement Graduate – 2 posts – Interview Date 29th July 2019
Each placement offers a unique opportunity in a multi-team/multi-disciplinary environment and is an ideal opportunity to explore your aspirations and ultimately, develop the skills you need for a successful and fulfilling career.
If you are enthusiastic about gaining a placement, the best starting point is to identify any transferrable skills and consider examples of how you will demonstrate them at interview.
What do I need to do?
To apply for our placement scheme you need to read the role profile and complete our online application form
Please read the role profiles for each placement carefully and please remember on your application to relate your skills, knowledge and experience to those outlined on the role profile with examples.
Closing date for applications midday 17th June 2019
If you have questions about the individual placement areas please contact:
- Environmental Services: Carolina.email@example.com 01472 326207
- Health and Safety: Joe.Hardiment@nlbusinessconnect.co.uk 01472 325625
- Procurement: Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org 01472 323761/ Debbie.email@example.com 01472 325074
If you have any questions about the scheme in general please contact Samantha Crossley, Learning and Development Advisor Email: Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org 01472 326226