CURRENTLY 28 HOURS PER WEEK 1 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT WITH POSSIBLE FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION THEREAFTER.
Abbey Road Housing Co-operative is a resident managed organisation established in 1992. It manages 278 properties on behalf of the London Borough of Camden.
An opportunity has arisen for hardworking, honest, dependable and self-motivated Housing Officer. This is a key role in our organisation as you will be dealing with all tenancy and leasehold matters and deputise for the estate manager in his absence.
Applicants should have a good level of education and a minimum of two years’ experience in social housing management.
You will need to have:
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Experience in tenancy and leasehold management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Current IT skills: All levels of Excel and Word. Familiarity of Pyramid and Northgate advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Flexibility (occasional out of hours work will be required)
Salary: 25 – 30K per annum (Pro rata)
Annual leave: 20 – 25 days (pro rata) plus 8 days statutory public holidays.
Closing date: Wednesday 19th June 2019.
Interview date: Wednesday 26th June 2019.
No CVs or agencies will be accepted