The Governors at St William of York Primary School are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant from September 2019 to work on 1:1 basis with a child in KS2 in order to support their academic progress and personal development.
The successful candidate must:
- Be supportive of the inclusive ethos of the school
- Have experience of working within a mainstream setting supporting children on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Have experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs
- Have a genuine desire to work with children
- Be enthusiastic, hard-working, with a sense of humour
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to work within a team
- Be able to set high expectations for themselves and children
The person should have a recognised teaching assistant qualification or be someone who is keen to work in an educational setting and has previous experience of working in a school.
How to Apply:
Complete the application form, once completed either submit online or send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the address below
Closing Date: 2nd July
Short Listing Date: 3rd July
Interview Date: 5th July
Mrs Sharon Middlehurst
St William of York Catholic Primary School
St William Road
Tel: 0151 924 7280
* If you would like to visit the school please contact Mrs Middlehurst, School Business Manager at the school to arrange an appropriate time.