Assistant retail officer. Hall Place & Gardens
Job Title: Assistant Retail officer
Management Grouping: Place, Communities & Infrastructure
Team: Heritage and Archives
Location: Hall Place Bexley
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Contract: Permanent / 21 hours per week - 3 days week covering alternate weekends
Closing Date: 20/06/2019
Job reference: PCI0000170
Hall Place are looking for an enthusiastic person with excellent customer service to join the team to help
run our new retail area due to open soon. Retail experience is not essential, but a willingness to learn and
an ability to work with a small team a must. The role is 3 days a week with alternate weekends, covering
the busy 7 days a week that Hall Place is open. You would be responsible for ensuring the displays were
stocked up, deal with customer transaction and be able offer any creative input to the team
The role does include weekend working as part of a rota
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- 21 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
To find out more about this post please contact Lynda Weaver 01322 526574
- Closing Date for your application: 20/06/2019
- Please visit https://jobs.bexley.gov.uk/wrlive to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: TBC
This post is considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the JD/Person Specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers