Salary: £60,000 per annum, 35 hours per week (excellent benefits including private health and a generous pension contribution)
CCHA is an ambitious community-based housing association working in Croydon, Sutton and Bromley. Our active development programme means we will soon have more than 1600 homes. We employ over 40 staff who are committed to delivering a high-quality service to our residents and developing more homes within the community.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for heading up our Property Services Team. This will include successfully managing all aspects of repairs & maintenance, planned works & property reinvestment and landlord health & safety and compliance through our small but busy team, and ensuring a first-class service to our residents.
The role comes with plenty of variety and the opportunity to get involved in development and deliver a new active asset management strategy. We’re also about to re-procure a new Integrated Asset Management contract and launch a new business plan so you really will be able to help shape the future services for our residents.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual who shares our passion and commitment to deliver the best possible service.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in successfully procuring and managing contracts and services to ensure our homes are safe and well maintained and that residents receive the highest levels of customer service
- Experience of successfully managing landlord health & safety and compliancy ensuring full compliance
- A proven track record in management and leadership; motivating and developing teams to deliver services and perform to a high standard
- Good technical and building knowledge with a clear understanding of current legislation and regulatory requirements
- Strong project management skills with an emphasis on successful delivery
- Proven experience in managing and controlling budgets and achieving value for money services
- The ability to work collaboratively and drive forward service improvements
- Excellent communication skills and competent IT skills
- The ability to prioritise, make sound decisions and get things done
- A degree or hold a relevant building/surveying qualification or have substantial relevant experience in the construction and/or maintenance sector
- A clean driving licence
What can we offer?
Excellent Benefits package:
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days
- Matching pension contributions up to 8%
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual travel loan
- Training and career development programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy and sell holiday
- AXA PPP full private medical cover (on completion of probationary period)
- Annual Bonus scheme (subject to company performance)
This is a great opportunity to join us and utilise all your knowledge and experience to really make a difference. To apply for this role, further information can be found on our website please visit https://www.ccha.biz/about-us/working-for-us/
If you would like an informal discussion about this position please contact Sarah Revett, Director of Operations on 020 8680 7532.
Closing date – Monday 1st July 2019 at 12.00pm
Interview & Assessment Date – Week commencing Monday 8th July 2019