English Martyrs Catholic Primary School
School Lane, Litherland, Liverpool, L21 7LX
The Governors would like to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic class teacher to contribute to our successful and hard working team. English Martyrs is a modern-built, two form entry school with Nursery attached that currently has 459 pupils on roll.
The successful candidate will:
- be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- be able to work as a team member
- have high expectations of achievement
- be able to enthuse and motivate children
- be committed to raising standards within a broad and balanced curriculum
- be flexible and hard working
English Martyrs Catholic Primary School will officer you:
- enthusiastic, happy and caring children who are keen to learn
- a supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- staff who work well together and are committed to raising standards
- a warm and welcoming environment
Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply. Please state your curriculum strengths, CCRS is required, or a willingness to undertake it if not presently held. Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0151 928 5601.
Interviews and observations will be held on Thursday 27th June 2019.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabiliation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The school is commited to safeguarding and promot8ing the welfare of yound people and expects all staff to share this commitment.