Royal Greenwich Trust School is excited to be offering an apprenticeship for an ICT Technician and are looking for someone with the ambition and drive to make this a success!
Royal Greenwich Trust School is an expanding mixed secondary school, currently with Year 7, Year 8 and a Sixth Form. We are currently undergoing a new expansion to the school to accomodate further students as we grow as a school.
As an ICT Apprentice you will:
- Work Monday to Friday, 28 hours a week over 4 days with one day a week at college
- Work with the Schools ICT Team to provide effective ICT support to students and staff
What we offer:
- Working in outstanding facilities, with friendly and supportive staff
- 28 days leave per annum
- Located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich near to the O2 and Thames Barrier
- Pay Range £6.15 per hour (minimum)
- Free staff breakfast
- Start Date: 1st September 2019
We welcome visits to the school, so please contact us on 020 8312 5483 to arrange your visit.
Royal Greenwich Trust School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the recruitment period. We may close the advert before the published closing date once we have received a suitable pool of candidates.
Interview date: TBC