We are looking for a passionate class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our pupils. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate pupils to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school (pay range Main Scale but exceptional UPS teachers will be considered and NQTs.)
We need a teacher who:-
- Has up to date whole class teaching experience, with a record of good or outstanding lesson observations (KS1 or KS2 experience highly desirable). NQTs will be considered, however.
- Has high expectations of self and others.
- Are able to work well as part of a team.
- Are able to deliver creative, challenging and stimulating lessons; differentiated to suit all learners.
- Has a good understanding of achievement milestones.
- Understands the importance of ongoing assessment to determine children’s next steps in learning.
- Has drive and ambition to contribute to school improvement.
We will offer:-
- Children who are keen to learn and who behave impeccably.
- A full time teaching role in a rapidly improving school.
- Thorough induction and support from a dedicated team.
- A pleasant and collaborative place to work.
- A culture where rights, responsibility and respect are at the heart of everything.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
We offer commitment to your professional development, team planning, and on-site parking. Our school is set in a well-connected town location within easy reach of London, the M4 and M3. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced teachers and support staff, to observe and share practice on a regular basis. We have a strong ethos of inclusion, diversity and pastoral support. We are passionate about staff work-life balance throughout the school.
Prospective applicants should contact Tracy Williams, School Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to the school. Please apply online.
Applications considered upon receipt however the school reserves the right to interview as soon as possible should a suitable candidate/s apply. You are urged to apply as soon as possible.
School visits – by prior arrangement. We look forward to meeting you.
Ms J Mahil – Headteacher