Location: Kent or Sussex
We are looking to recruit a Procurement Officer to support the business in delivering the tendering activity in compliance with internal and external rules.
Key skills include:
- Experience of delivering a customer facing service
- Experience and working knowledge of procurement processes under the Public Contracts Regulation 2015
- Clear understanding of contract terms and conditions.
- Awareness of service delivery in the housing sector
The Procurement Officer will:
- Be directly supporting the business achieve its strategic goals.
- Be personally supporting colleagues to meet their goals and targets. You'll ensure we attract and appoint external contractors and suppliers - correctly and creatively.
- Create relationships with new suppliers and support our Residents in co-creating services our customers want.
- Consistently focus on delivering solutions and great customer service; have ambition to succeed; a meticulous appetite for accuracy and a versatility to respond positively to the challenges of every day.
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.