School Business Manager
Salary range: PO6, £47,272 - £50,184 pa
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 35 hours per week, All Year Round
Required for: September 2019
Prior Weston Primary School and Children’s Centre is set in a vibrant, exciting and centrally located campus next to the Barbican Centre. Sharing fantastic modern facilities with Richard Cloudesley Special School, our school is a stimulating and fulfilling place to be.
We want Prior Weston to be a centre of outstanding academic achievement with a strong creative profile. To achieve this we need an experienced and proactive School Business Manager to effectively lead and manage the business functions of the school and staff. You will have a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and be part of the Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidates will have:
- A certificate/diploma in School Business Management or be prepared to complete accreditation
- Leadership and management experience of areas including finance, HR and H&S
- Experience of premises, facilities and project management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written and verbal information for the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors
- A genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
- Inner London pay rates
- Engaging and highly motivated team
- An excellent location - near to Barbican Station
- Highly supportive parent body and dedicated governors
- Further Professional Development
The staff benefits includes:
- Cycle Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Free eye tests and glasses
- Fitness Clubs and Leisure Centres Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme