Christ Church is a caring Christian Community living out our mission of ‘Together we can…’ Our OFSTED report in 2018 found us to be a good school and that staff morale is ‘exceptionally high’. Ours is a constantly evolving school where children and staff are challenged and supported to develop to their full potential. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher who wants to progress their career.
We are looking for a 12 month temporary, full time KS2 teacher from September 2019 who is/has:
- Committed to supporting our Christian ethos
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed to raising standards further
- High expectations of themselves and pupils
- Ability to teach to the highest standards with strengths in English and Maths
- Willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of our pupils
- Able to offer talents beyond the classroom which will contribute to our vibrant and welcoming school
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, hardworking children who love to learn and have fun
- A friendly and caring working environment with an excellent team spirit
- An extremely well resourced school
- An excellent programme of professional development to allow you to continue developing your teaching skills
- Proven and successful leadership development enables staff to quickly progress into leadership positions.
- Supportive colleagues, leadership team and governing body
Governors welcome applications from teachers who are passionate about teaching and can work as part of our hard working school team to raise standards especially for our most vulnerable pupils and provide our children with enjoyable and creative learning experiences. Applications welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Closing Date 9am Wednesday 26th June 2019
Interviews W/b Monday 1st July 2019
Prospective candidates are welcome to a tour of the school on Monday 24th June at 3.45pm. Please telephone the school office on 0151-922-2136 to book a place.
Completed application forms together with a letter of application should be sent via e-mail to: email@example.com
Brookhill Road, Bootle, Liverpool L20 3JL