Fixed-Term Reception or Year 1 Class Teacher Vacancy
Are you an aspirational teacher with outstanding classroom management skills and committed to enhancing the educational opportunities available to pupils?
The Governors and staff at Greenvale Infant and Nursery School are keen to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join either our early years team or our Key Stage 1 team (dependent on experience) and make a positive contribution to our Nurturing school.
The successful candidate will work under the direction and guidance of the Head Teacher to teach a class of children in-line with whole school policies and schemes of work. They will undertake pastoral duties in keeping with the School Teachers Pay and Conditions of Employment document.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- To be responsible for the education and welfare of a class of pupils.
- To contribute to the education and welfare of all pupils within the school.
- To keep up-to-date with Key Stage developments and developments within all subject areas.
- To take responsibility for a subject or extra curriculum areas in the school as directed by the Head Teacher.
- Have clear strategies for positive behaviour management and discipline in-line with the school’s Behaviour for learning policy.
Please see the attached Job Description for further information on post responsibilities and duties.
To arrange to visit the school or if you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact the school office on 01634 409521.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for a Year 1 class and be employment on a fixed term contract from September 2019/January 2020 – August 2020.
NQTs welcome to apply.
Closing Date: Monday 24th June 2019