Keelby Primary Academy
Required From September 2019
- Office Manager- Full time (37 hours term time +5 days), £22,911 (FTE)
We are seeking a well-organised, flexible and committed individual to join our friendly team as School Office Manager. You will report directly to the Head Teacher.
You will have:
- excellent organisational and communication skills
- experience of working in a busy office environment, on your own and as part of a team, ideally in a school setting
- the ability to use your own initiative and be flexible and enthusiastic
- good English and mathematics skills
- good experience of standard computing packages
- experience of dealing with external agencies and stakeholders
- an interest in helping children and working with families within an administration role
- the ability to liaise with parents, staff, governors and children whilst working in a busy school office.
We can offer:
- a successful school with enthusiastic children in a stimulating, friendly learning environment
- being part of an Academy organisation that is growing and developing, and is passionate about delivering high quality education for its pupils
- the opportunity to work with forward thinking staff
- a friendly, supportive working environment
- access to professional development opportunities
- supportive staff, parents and governors.
Visits to the school are most welcome.
For further details and to apply on-line, please contact the school at the number listed below.
All completed application forms must be returned to the school by Tuesday 2nd July
Keelby Primary Academy, Manor Street, Keelby, Grimsby, DN41 8EF
Principal: Mrs A Cowling
Tel: 01469 560366 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service check. The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.