Local Land Charges & Property Gazetteer Officer
£24,313 to 26,317 per annum pro rata (Scale 6)
Part Time – 29.6 hours per week / 4 days per week (days worked negotaiable)
Do you want to be part of an efficient and enthusiastic team dedicated to excellent customer service?
Are you looking for a role where you can be relied on for your expertise and experience?
Do your skills currently include the ability to work quickly and accurately with excellent attention to detail as well as being methodical and systematic?
The main functions of the role will be:
- Provision of an efficient and accurate Local Land Charges search service and maintenance of the Local Land Charges Register
- Maintain the Local Land and Property Gazetteer, administering and updating existing properties street naming and numbering when requested
- Administration and decision-making process relating to the Asset of Community Value nominations
This is a varied and challenging role requiring good organisational and time management skills. This role requires a good understanding and previous experience of computerised databases including Geographic Information Systems (GIS). This is the perfect opportunity to join an award-winning team, to bring new skills and experiences and develop in your career.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Dan Carman on 01903 737782
We offer in return:
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave plus paid Bank Holidays (subject to continuous service) - PLUS Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Free (and very good) bean-to-cup coffee
Further information and an application form can be obtained from our website at www.arun.gov.uk
CLOSING DATE: 21st July 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: TBA
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment. If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form, please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application.