The hourly rate of pay ranges from £23.81 to £25.06 for individual teaching, £27.75 for group teaching (pay award pending). Salary calculated pro-rata to hours worked. Minimum of 10 hours, worked flexibly per week required.
We offer a competitive package including benefits such as sick pay, administrative support including timetabling, school and parent communications, CPD, training and membership of the teachers pension scheme. From September, our contribution to the teachers pension scheme will be approximately 24%.
Surrey Arts is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed guitar teacher to join their thriving team of music tutors from September 2019 or earlier. You will be teaching individuals in schools across the county including after school hours and possible Saturdays.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Holds a recognised music diploma, degree, or other recognised qualification
- Possesses a specialist knowledge of the piano and is able to perform to a high standard
- Has excellent communication and customer service skills
- Is aware of current initiatives in the UK music education system
- Willing to travel Surreywide, specifically Woking, Camberely and Leatherhead
If you would like to help inspire Surrey's musicians of the future, then this could be the opportunity for you and we would welcome your interest and application.
You must be able to drive and own your own vehicle.
Surrey Arts provides in-service training and support.