At Courthouse Junior School, our aim is for every child to flourish. We work hard but only on things that make a difference. You’ll be joining the administrative team of a three form entry Junior School with an inclusive ethos based in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
We’re now seeking a flexible, proactive and efficient Clerk to the Governing Body. This is a key role providing procedural advice and administrative support to the Governing Body, ensuring its effectiveness. The Clerk reports to the Chair of Governors.
We’re looking for someone able to start immediately who is:
- An organised and effective minute taker and record keeper.
- An effective time manager able to work to deadlines.
- An efficient communicator, with strong literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Able to work flexibly as required for around 95 hours per school year, an average of 2.5 hours per week.
- Able to work from home as well as on school premises.
- Able to provide own transport, laptop and internet access from home.
Knowledge and experience of school governance and the education sector is highly preferable but not essential as clerking support and training will be available.
For further information and to apply please visit our website www.courthousejunior.co.uk
If you require more information about the role, please contact John Furley (Chair of Governors) on 07962 117626 or email@example.com
Completed forms should be sent to Todorka Rolfe, Business Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our school is committed to safeguarding. The successful applicants will be required to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12 July 2019
Interviews: on receipt of successful application