Birkdale High School.
Windy Harbour Road, Southport PR8 3DT.
Tel: 01704 577253
Permanent Full time Contract – September 2019
Salary Scale 38-41 £40,760 - £43,662
Birkdale High School is a popular and successful all-boys 11-16 comprehensive Academy with an excellent reputation, outstanding pastoral care and significantly above national average academic results.
The governors would like to appoint an innovative, hard-working and talented Finance and Business Manager to support the academy in its strategic vision. This is a key strategic position within the academy and crucial to its move towards being outstanding.
The successful applicant will join a committed, collaborative, forward-thinking and successful team. The school prides itself in nurturing and developing leadership within the school.
You will have
- Substantial experience in a business management/financial administration role (either within a school or the private sector)
- The ability to plan strategically, effectively and be innovative and proactive
- The ability to develop systems and processes
- Good communication skills with the ability to manage and balance a variety of stakeholder requests and aspirations
- Well-developed planning, organisational and budget management skillsIf you would like to be part of an establishment that highly values its staff and provides opportunities for further development please contact us for an application packFurther details and an application form can be downloaded from www.birkdalehigh.co.uk or obtained from Ms Karen Anslow at the school. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com by 12.00pm on Wednesday 31 July 2019.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place on various dates during August to be arranged based on candidates’ availability.
Birkdale High School safeguards children and actively promotes their welfare. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to the acquisition of an enhanced DBS certificate with barred list information through the Disclosure and Barring Service and further checks as required. All teaching positions will also be subject to a prohibition order check.