KS1 Teacher (Full or part-time) - The Ridgeway Primary School
Initially one-year contract (but may lead to permanent for right candidate)
Required for 4th November 2019
"Pupils are enthusiastic and conscientious learners."
"Pupils and staff have very positive relationships which create a harmonious learning environment throughout the school." (Ofsted, June 2019)
You will be someone who:
* consistently demonstrates high expectations and can support pupils to achieve;
* demonstrates and expects excellent oral language skills;
* is self-motivated, creative and empathetic;
* is committed to and enthusiastic about working within a team of professionals who are dedicated to nurturing and developing the whole child;
* is committed to the inclusion of all children and their families.
In return, we can offer ongoing training and development opportunities within school and across the Whitley Excellence Cluster (WEC). Both experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply for these posts.
To obtain an application pack or arrange to visit the school, please contact Sue Ambrose, the School Administrator, at email@example.com or 0118 937 5530 or visit www.theridgewayprimary.net
Interview date: To be arranged
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service clearance.