We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK, our 44,000 homes give 90,000 people in London, the South East and the Midlands, somewhere affordable to call their own.
Do you have experience of leading a property Sales & Marketing team? Do you like achieving targets and delivering great customer service? This could be the role for you. It’s a great time to be joining Optivo as we begin to increase the amount of homes we develop each year, over half of which will be for sale through shared ownership and private sale.
We're looking for a target driven, experienced sales professional to join our Sales & Marketing team as Head of Sales & Marketing. You will lead and inspire a team to deliver sales across a pipeline of new shared ownership, private sale, and other low cost home ownership homes. Working within a busy team you'll regularly liaise with other departments and third parties to ensure processes are smooth.
Your key objectives include motivating a team to achieve targets whilst delivering excellent customer service. You'll also be responsible for interpreting various forms of data and summarising these into concise reports.
You'll also need to demonstrate that you can support our CORE values; Customer Focused, One Team, Respect and Enthusiastic.
As Head of Sales & Marketing you will enjoy a role where you are a critical player in successfully delivering a major residential development programme for a leading housing provider.
- Extensive experience of marketing & selling property
- Specialist knowledge of LCHO products, their eligibility requirements and associated leases
- Broad Understanding of the development process
- Thorough Understanding of the sales process, including sales triggers, customer desires and closing a sale
- Demonstrable understanding local sales markets in Optivo’s priority areas
- Ability to interpret complex information
- Ability to produce, amend and work to clear policies that drive achievement of corporate and localised targets
- Ability to manage, motivate and inspire staff
- Ability to work with and manage third party agencies
- Ability to solve problems using initiative and experience
Travel between sites will be a requirement for this role
There may be a requirement to attend meetings and other activities outside of normal working hours.
If you this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!
As well as this extremely rewarding job, you will also have 27 days annual leave, an extra day leave to celebrate your birthday, company pension, access to a health care cash plan and continued development and career opportunities throughout your employment with Optivo.