We are looking for an Office Manager to have oversight of all the school administration functions including human resources, health and safety, premises management and IT network.
In addition, you will also be supporting the Headteacher in contributing to and upholding the vision, values and ethos of the school.
"Pupils are enthusiastic and conscientious learners"
"Pupils and staff have very positive relationships which create a harmonious learning environment throughout the school." (Ofsted, June 2019)
The Ridgeway is a nurturing and friendly school situated within a diverse community in South Reading, with enthusiastic, happy pupils who enjoy learning and a committed and highly motivated team.
We are looking for someone who:
* has excellent administration skills
* has excellent communication skills
* has experience in busy demanding roles
* has knowledge of human resources, health and safety regulations and premises management and IT networks
* possesses the ability to prioritise tasks and consistently work to deadlines
* has the ability to work positively with and line manage a variety of different teams
* is proactive in their work ethos
Experience of working within a school setting is desirable.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Sue Ambrose, School Administrator, on 0118 937 5530.
Please email email@example.com for an application pack, job description and person specification.
Interview date: To be arranged
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.