Asset Surveyor / Contract Supervisor (New Build)
Band E, £25,295 - £28,785
To contract supervise the technical delivery of our New Build programme and also survey the council’s homes and corporate buildings to collect data to enable capital projects to be planned and ensure we receive high quality outcomes that are customer focused.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
* Strong people, networking and communication skills;
* Comprehensive building knowledge and able to identify new build defects;
* A proven track record in stock condition and validation surveys;
* Demonstrable knowledge of working in an environment where new buildings are delivered via a number of different delivery models;
* Knowledge of Decent Homes requirements;
* Excellent contract and project management skills;
If you would like further information about this post then please contact Andy Murray on 01530 454746 (email: email@example.com)
You can apply for any of our posts online at https://www.nwleics.gov.uk/pages/jobs_and_careers
Applications must be made using the on-line application process.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the job will be guaranteed an interview.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing Date: 30 July 2019