Teaching Assistant required from October/November 2019, 27.5 hours per week
Salary dependent on experience - starting from £18,065 pro rata term time only plus London Weighting
Meadow Vale Primary School is a friendly school which thrives on a strong team approach, fantastic children, high standards and a caring ethos. We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant from October or November 2019.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about supporting all children’s learning, whatever their starting point
- Knowledgeable about the development of the whole child
- Excited about contributing to the future direction of our school
- A team player with a good sense of humour
We can offer you:
- Happy and positive children
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- A well-resourced learning environment
- Opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
- A strong partnership with parents, governors and the local community
You are very welcome to visit our school.
Application deadline: Monday, 23 September 2019
Interview date: Monday 30 September 2019
Please contact Catherine Forrester, Headteacher, for further information.
Meadow Vale Primary School, Moordale Avenue, Bracknell. RG42 1SY
Tel. 01344 421046