Are you customer focused and looking for a new opportunity?
As a Casual Customer Service Advisor, your role will be to resolve and process a range of customer enquiries at the first point in our Telephone Contact Centre. You will identify and understand customer needs and provide a high quality service to enhance customers’ experience.
This is an exciting and challenging position within our busy customer services team. Every day is a different day as we handle a broad variety of enquiries where customer focus, quality work and job satisfaction plays a key part. This is a chance for you to learn different skill sets, be a part of the team, and have full support from a network of colleagues and management. There may also be a number of opportunities to progress.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be flexible with working hours, often working ‘as and when required’.
* Demonstrates a passion for customers
* Enjoys working as a team to deliver results
* Learns and shares knowledge
* Strives to achieve personal best and drive personal development
* Experience of working in a contact centre is desirable
- Previous experience of IT systems
Full training provided, flexible working hours available (agreed in advance depending upon demand)
For more information or an informal chat please contact David Plank, Head of Customer Services on 01403 215371 or at firstname.lastname@example.org