Required for September 2019, the Governors of Kings Meadow Primary School would like to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a child with additional needs within our Reception class who is:
- Committed to raising standards, ensuring children achieve their full potential in acquiring the essential skills needed within the EYFS;
• Adaptable and able to work on their own initiative;
• Able to support pupils who have special needs, especially Complex Needs, ASC and speech & language.
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive team of colleagues;
• An attractive, engaging and safe environment;
• Well behaved, polite, happy children.
It is important that the appointed person complements our existing highly professional team. Although the post is a 1:1 support position at times they may be required to work in any of our classes to support the education of individual pupils or groups of children. Applicants should be appropriately qualified and have relevant skills and experience.
Shorlisted candidates will be notified by email on Monday 29th July. Interviews will take place at the school on Thursday 1st August.
Enhanced Disclosure: Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.