M&E Project Manager
We have a great opportunity for an experienced M&E Project Manager.
- In depth understanding of the legal obligation placed upon the council in relation to electrical and mechanical services
- A thorough understanding of the IEE Wiring regulations
- A thorough understanding of the Mechanical & Electrical regulations.
- Able to assess emergency procedures and contingency plans for managing the response to electrical and mechanical incidents.
- High level of knowledge of housing, housing law and the regulatory framework
- Knowledge of contract procurement and leasehold consultation requirements.
- Experience of developing and implementing complex strategies to meet business needs
- Able to represent the organisation externally at an appropriate level with key stakeholders such as local authorities, partner agencies and residents groups
- Ability to lead effective project teams delivering cross functional outcomes
- High level analytical skill and an ability to deliver creative solutions and information in a diverse environment
- Sound and extensive experience of the installation and maintenance requirements appertaining to electrical installations, door entry systems, CCTV, fire alarm and mechanical systems.
- Experience of undertaking complex defect diagnoses across mechanical & electrical building services
- Experience of working with residents and involving them in monitoring and shaping services
- Experience of budget setting and budget monitoring.
- Experience of implementing quality systems
- Experience of managing complex contracts and projects delivering high volumes of mechanical and electrical services to Network Homes properties.
- Responding and completing complaints in time
- Relevant degree level qualification in Electrical or Mechanical services or equivalent experience.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time of sustained growth and exciting change for the organisation, when you can have a personal impact on our success.