Head of Treasury and Business Planning
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Treasury and Business Planning. This is a senior member of the finance team and is responsible for delivering a first class treasury management and business planning service to the organisation.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Director of Financial Services, the role of Head of Treasury and Business Planning manages a team who cover cash and liquidity management, financial risk management, financing and working capital management across the Association.
Key to the role is managing relationships with banks and capital market investors and arranging new funding for Hightown`s active new build development programme. The current portfolio of bank loans and capital market borrowings is £550m and expected to increase as we grow.
The Head of Treasury and Business Planning is also responsible for creating and maintaining the 30 year financial business plan for the Association, producing detailed sensitivity analysis and multi-variant stress-testing of the plan.
You will be a subject matter expert and will drive continuous improvement in the efficiency, security and control of daily treasury and business planning activities.
Holding a professional accountancy qualification, you will:
- Be a Self-Starter with the ability to work to a general brief with minimal supervision
- Have excellent financial analysis skills
- Have the ability and experience to develop and maintain appropriate treasury systems, procedures and internal financial controls
- Have experience of building and maintaining complex business models
- Be able to manage and motivate staff to achieve high standards of performance
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Salary of circa £70,000pa plus bonuses
- Generous annual leave allowance, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Workplace pension scheme
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Comprehensive training and development support
- Employee Assistance scheme to support your health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- On-site parking and gym
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Commitment to health & wellbeing with the Five ways to Wellbeing
Hightown is a charitable housing association transforming thousands of lives every year. We do this by building hundreds of much needed new homes and providing care and supported housing services for a wide range of people. We have high ambitions, a principled approach and a dependable, flexible team that delivers.
We currently manage over 6,400 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have a turnover of £84 million and a development programme that will deliver around 500 new affordable homes each year.