About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Analyst (Management Accounts)on a fixed term contract for 2 years (with the potential to extend) working within our busy Financial Services Team.
This new and exciting role will work specifically within the Management Accounts team will provide in-depth financial analysis to the Association, deducing insights from financial results, trends and KPI`s to determine effectiveness, identify risks and opportunities and enhance future performance.
The roleof Finance Analyst will also include supporting the monthly reporting process, producing monthly Management Accounts for the Association and the preparation of annual Service Charge Accounts for the Associations Leaseholders and Shared Owners.
This role is full time - 35 hours a week.
The ideal candidate for the role of Finance Analyst will have experience in financial planning & analysis, reporting and good IT knowledge (Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL). You will have the ability to show initiative, propose solutions to issues identified and take ownership of tasks.
You will also
- have excellent attention to detail
- have the ability to work under pressure, deliver to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- be customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with all levels within the business.
- be able to work independently and as part of a team to deliver an excellent service
- be flexible in your approach to work.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Salary of £35,655pa plus bonuses
- Generous annual leave allowance, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Workplace pension scheme
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Comprehensive training and development support
- Employee Assistance scheme to support your health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- On-site parking and gym
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Commitment to health & wellbeing with the Five ways to Wellbeing
How to Apply
To apply for the position of Finance Analyst please click `apply` below and complete an online application form.
Please see below for a copy of the Finance Analyst job description.
Closing date: Monday 19th August 2019
Interview date: TBC
Hightown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Successful candidates will need to have a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, together with any other relevant recruitment checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Hightown Housing Association Limited is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire providing a wide range of housing and support services for families and single people including people with special needs.
Hightown currently manages over 6,000 homes and employs over 1000 staff. The housing association has an annual turnover of £80 million and a development programme that will deliver around 400 new affordable homes each year.