£60,498pa plus benefits
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
We`re currently recruiting for a Head of Care and Supported Housing Support. This is a senior role within the department and is critical to managing the implementation of new processes across the organisation.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Director of Care and Supported Housing, the role of Head of Care and Supported Housing Support manages a team who ensure the department meets all statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements as well as ensuring high quality service delivery through the use of auditing and monitoring systems.
Key to the role is a strong emphasis on contract management and quality monitoring as well as overseeing the housing management function of the department.
You will be a subject matter expert with an in-depth and practical understanding of existing and pending legislation, relevant policies and issues in order to contribute fully and lead on the strategic direction of the Department.
You will also:
- Be committed to drive continuous improvement
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills,
- Have experience at working at a senior management level
- Be able to demonstrate developing high performing teams and managers
Be experience in developing new service models and marketing new ideas at a strategic level
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Salary of circa £60,000pa plus bonuses
- Generous annual leave allowance, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Workplace pension scheme
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Comprehensive training and development support
- Employee Assistance scheme to support your health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- On-site parking and gym
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Commitment to health & wellbeing with the Five ways to Wellbeing
Hightown is a charitable housing association transforming thousands of lives every year. We do this by building hundreds of much needed new homes and providing care and supported housing services for a wide range of people. We have high ambitions, a principled approach and a dependable, flexible team that delivers.
We currently manage over 6,400 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have a turnover of £84 million and a development programme that will deliver around 500 new affordable homes each year.