Admin Assistant Level 2 Required for October 2019
25 hours per week (term time only) - 11.30am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday
Grade C- (SCP 3-4) JE number A1617
Bedford Primary are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to join our efficient, friendly team.
The successful applicant will work alongside our administrative support team based in the main school office. Duties will include greeting visitors to the school, collecting, recording & balancing of school dinner/trip monies, administrative support for the Business Manager & Teaching staff, filing, photocopying plus dealing with telephone enquiries. The role will also require inputting of data to SIMS and pupil assessment systems plus booking school trips. Excellent ICT skills will be essential. Knowledge of SIMS and experience of working in a busy school office would also be beneficial.
The successful candidate must :-
· Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Be pro-active and well organised.
· Be friendly and have a very positive outlook
· Be an energetic team player
· Use their initiative and think on their feet quickly
· Remain calm when working under pressure
· Meet tight deadlines confidently
If you feel that you have the enthusiasm and drive to join our hard-working and professional team, we would be pleased to consider your application