Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School
Oxford Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 8QF
Tel 0151 928 5586
Required for 16th September 2019
School Premises Officer
Required for September 2019 Fixed contract for 12 months in the first instance.
36hr per week, 52 weeks per year with 27 days holiday entitlement (during school breaks)
plus bank holidays
Salary Grade E pt 7 £19,554 plus opportunity of overtime.
The Governors of Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self -motivated person who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our school site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Duties will include:
- Locking and unlocking the school and carrying out security checks on the building
- Carrying out and record basic checks and help to maintain Health and Safety records
- Support the maintenance of property and grounds including liaising with contractors
- Monitor site stock and order supplies
- Experience of DIY and ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating competently
- Willingness to attend Health and Safety courses
- Willingness to attend to exceptional cleaning duties
Previous experience would be beneficial but training opportunities will be offered. The successful candidate will be expected to act as a keyholder.
The hours of working are Monday – Friday 7.30am - 10.15 and 1.30 – 6.00pm*
*Friday finish time 5.45pm
Please complete application form and post to Mrs Sue Blackwell (Bursar). Visits by prior appointment are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 0151 928 5586 or e mail admin.StEdmundsandStThomas@schools.sefton.gov.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and all qualifications will be verified.
CLOSING DATE Friday 6th September 2019
SHORTLISTING Monday 9th September 2019
INTERVIEW DATE Friday 13th September 2019