Salary: £23,790 - £28,363 per annum
The Sheltered Housing service is looking for Officers who will work closely with services users over 60 years of age to provide housing related support and tenancy estate management.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure living environment for our older residents in Thurrock. We require dedicated professionals who enjoy working with older people to make sure that they can live their lives to the full in an independent setting.
You will need to be able to participate in:
- The assessment of prospective service users, including the completion of needs and risk assessments.
- To facilitate independent living plans,
- To regularly review plans,
- To maintain regular contact with service users,
- To consult with service users on issues relating to Sheltered Housing Services and
- To provide day to day tenancy management at the complexes.
Experience of this area of work is desirable.
If you have a passion for this type of satisfying work, you may be the right person for us.
Closing Date: 25 August 2019
Our vision - An ambitious and collaborative community which is proud of its heritage and excited by its diverse opportunities and future.
Thurrock Council is an Investors in People (IIP) Gold accredited organisation and committed to equal opportunities. As a Disability Confident Employer, disabled people will be offered an interview where they meet all essential criteria on the person specification. We champion flexible working and job share applications are welcome.
We serve a diverse community where people are different yet equal. Diversity underpins everything we do.
To view the Job Profile and Person Specification please follow the link below: